POSITION: MERCHANDISING REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Johannesburg Branch
Purpose of the role
An experienced merchandising sales representative, with knowledge of the welding industry to target and develop the market within the retail sector. To promote sales of the companies’ welding and related products & provide superior service to existing customers as well as establish new customers, with emphasis on new customers in the retail and industrial supply markets.
This position reports to the Welding Manager.
- Applicants should have a proven track record of merchandising sales in welding products to the retail industry
- Establish and maintain good customer relationship
- Maximize sales to a new customer base
- Promote new products to customers
- Develop new markets
- Research new products
- To solve customers technical problems
- Project development
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience with welding equipment FMCG in retail.
- Grade 12 (matric)
- Technically knowledgeable in welding and related industrial products.
- Computer Literate
- A sound knowledge of the company’s products
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Highly motivated and driven
- Drivers license
Please forward applications to HUMAN RESOURCES.
e-mail : hr [at] toolquip [dot] co [dot] za or fax to 011 370 2706 for the attention of Irene Mbotshane
Closing date of applications: 29 March 2012